After H3lix for 32-bit devices under iOS 10.3.3 and LiberTV for TvOS 11 , here is the third Christmas jailbreak 2017. A madness!
Based on To.Panga , LiberiOS obviously uses the security holes unveiled by Ian Beer from Google. For the record, Apple has plugged the flaw since iOS 11.2.
Attention, LiberiOS does not include Cydia because it is not yet compatible but Saurik works there . In addition, Jonathan Levin said that an update will correct this.
Read Also: Apple unveils list of slowdowns of the iPhone affected by #BatteryGate
HOW TO JAILBREAK IOS 11, EVEN ON IPHONE 8 AND IPHONE X
Here's how to jailbreak iOS 11 on iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and others:
- Download the IPA file directly on the LiberiOS website
- Download Cydia Impactor on your PC / Mac
- Connect your iPhone to USB
- Open Cydia Impactor
- Drag the downloaded IPA into Cydia Impactor
- Enter your Apple ID (email) and password to generate a certificate for installation. If you have an Apple Developer Account, your certificate will be valid for 1 year, if not 7 days. Once you have access to Cydia.
- After installation, accept the certificate by going to Settings> General> Profile Management and make "trust".
- Open LiberiOS on your iPhone / iPad and launch the jailbreak!
While waiting for the beta 2 of LiberiOS, you have an open device with full access to the entire system including SSH.
Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact us here.